(Effective Jan 1, 2012: as per the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005)
Welcome to Fairbank United Church! Although we regret that we are not fully accessible to all at this time, we are pleased to be able to offer the following services;
- Large print order of service (including hymns to be sung that day)
- Large print copies of More Voices (hymn book)
- Large print copies of sermon & prayers
- Microphone & speaker system providing sound amplification to whole sanctuary
- Wheelchair accessible unisex washroom
- Ramps connecting multi-purpose (Sunday School) room to choir room, kitchen & washroom area
- Staff and volunteers trained to provide Customer Service to Ontarians with Disabilities
- Defibrillator on site (several volunteers have been trained on it use)
St CUTHBERT’S HOUSE (2750 Dufferin Street - Church office building)
- no special services available at this time
We welcome your feedback and suggestions for improvement or new services you would like us to offer. Please call the church office at 416-782-4175, email us at email@example.com, or talk to the greeters or other volunteers.
Please know that our Accessibility committee is working hard to ensure that our facility will be fully accessible in the future, for all people!